We love traveling to exciting destinations and have even joked about relocating the Fixate corporate headquarters to the Hawaiian island of Kauai.
- Princeville Ranch Adventures (www.PrincevilleRanch.com) - This is our favorite company on the island and for good reason. They have an amazing eco tour zipline tour that includes lunch at a private swimming spot. The company also offers a four-wheel adventure on their private working cattle ranch where customer’s rent four-person side-by-side machines and follow a guide. Princeville Ranch Adventures also offers hikes and horseback tours through the interior of the island. The company has also been family owned and operated since 1978.
- Hawaii Adventure Center (www.HawaiiAdventureCenter.com) – Offers adventures by land, air and sea. They have helicopter tours, all-terrain vehicle tours, bicycle tours, fishing charters, kayaking, scuba, river cruises, sightseeing, surf lessons, standup paddle boarding, zodiac boat tours and more!
- Kauai Back Country (www.KauaiBackCountry.com) – One of the unique activities on the island is tubing. Thrillseekers are given a headlight at the launch site, and then casually float down the open canals and through a half dozen tubes. This is all part of a flume system that was engineered and dug by hand in the 1870s.
- Kauai Photo Tours (www.HawaiianPhotos.net/kauai_tour_info.htm) - If you want to see some of the most scenic places on the garden island, a photo tour is the fastest way to find gold. The company offers 4 photo tours to choose from, and has years of experience. This is the best way to build your photo album quickly, blow up your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and learn more about this amazing craft.
- Bicycle Rentals (www.KapaaBeachShop.com) – Enjoy a little bike ride around the local area. Kapaa Beach Shop has a well-maintained fleet of bicycles that offer a fun, relaxing way to keep your body in motion.
- Deep Sea Fishing Kauai (www.DeepSeaFishingKauai.com) - This is a private boat charter that makes for exciting fishing. They catch Albacore, Bigeye Tuna, Skipjack, Kawakawa, Yellowfin Tuna, Billfish, Black marlin, Striped Marlin, Sailfish, Spearfish, Swordfish, Pelagic Fish, Ono and Opa. Their biggest catch was a 1805-pound Blue Marlin.
- Kauai Reef Guides (www.ReefGuides.com) – Snorkel in the world-famous Hanalei Bay. This company offers all of the equipment and guides who can tell you about the various species of fish found in the Pacific Ocean along with much of the island history and culture. The water temperatures are pretty comfortable year round, and the company even offers wetsuits for those who want to stay extra warm.