Cabo San Lucas is one of our favorite places to get away. If you haven’t been then you need to put it on your schedule and with our help below, you’ll be sure to plan out a vacation to remember.
1. El Arco De Cabo San Lucas - Sandwiched between Playa del Amor and Playa del Divorcio are the famous rock formations of Land’s End that Cabo San Lucas is famous for. It’s a beautiful place to watch the sunset (and see the sea lion’s that spend time there.) You’ll need help getting here though so seek out a water taxi or see your hotel to help arrange a tour, but one thing is for sure, you don’t want to end your trip to Cabo without visiting this beautiful location.
2. Playa Del Amore & Del Divorcio - If you’ve already arranged for a trip to Land’s End, then while you’re there, you may as well stop and visit these two beautiful beaches, also known as Lover’s Beach and Divorce Beach. The two beaches are named for the water conditions in the area, for instance, at Lover’s Beach the water is calm and great for swimming, but Divorce Beach is known for its rougher waters and rip tides so it’s best to enjoy this one from shore.
3. Snorkling at Pelican’s Rock - Not only is this spot great for snorkeling, but it’s also great for the adrenaline junkie! Don’t believe us? Try cliff diving off the top of Pelican Rock and then come back and let us know if we were lying ;-)
4. Kayaking, Jet Skiing and Parasailing at Medano Beach - If you’re looking for some fun and excitement and a beach that’s actually swimmable then head on over to Medano Beach. You can kick back and relax, party it up, or feed the thrill-seeker in you before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship for the night.
5. Party It Up at the Clubs & Bars - I mean, Cabo Wabo Cantina is famous because of this place right? Medano Beach is full of clubs and bars. Don’t forget about El Squid Roe also, because this place is one of the few that really displays the epitome of nightlife in Cabo San Lucas.
6. Take An Off-Road Tour - Los Cabos is chock FULL of adventure tour companies just waiting to take you on an off-road tour to remember through the beaches, canyons, dunes and cliffs, but even if off-roading isn’t for you, you always have the option of riding a camel along the beach of the baja peninsula.
7. Or A Sunset Cruise - Wind down your crazy day, or recharge before heading out to the clubs and bars with a luxury sunset cruise that lets you relax and enjoy the beauty of this wonderful world. Not to mention, depending on your desire and budget you can take anything from a yacht, sailboat or even a pirate ship.
8. Wind Down at THE Hotel California - We get it, Cabo can be a pretty crazy place to be, so if you’re looking to unwind from said craziness, or just avoid it all together, then consider heading north to the infamous Hotel California located in the sleepy town of Todos Santos. While we’re pretty sure you won’t find The Eagles there, what you can find is the perfect place to relax and unwind from your vacation. In other words, it’s the perfect place to take a vacation from your vacation.
Now that you have so many ideas of things to do, make sure you book your plane tickets and hotel, update your passport and pack your Fixate Designs rings (after all, with all the adventuring you’re going to do you won’t want to risk losing your real wedding bands in all the excitement) and go experience this amazing place!